What is the 618 project?
FCA’s 618 Project exists to help connect and grow coaches and student athletes in Jesus Christ and his church through their sport and faith. As a ministry we support and provide resources to coaches and student athletes through campus ministry, community ministry, camps, and training programs.
Making a commitment of $6.18 a month can help impact and support coaches and student athletes in the Metro East. For $6.18 a month you provide resources - such as Bibles, Devotionals, Study books - to local coaches and athletes and provide assistance to send student athletes to camp.
We are thankful for you and your consideration to partner with us. If you have any questions please reach out to our Directing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every dollar you donate to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes goes right back in to the work of the ministry and directly impacts the lives of Coaches & Athletes with the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Where Does Your Donation Go?
• Supports 1 Huddle • Sends 5 Student-Athletes to Camp
• Provides Resources (Bibles, Bible Studies, Books, Etc.) •Office/Administrative Support
• Supports 1 Huddle a year with Staff Support, Training, and ongoing Ministry
• Provides Resources (Bibles, Bible Studies, Books, Etc.)
• Sends 5 Student-Athletes to Camp • Provides Huddle Training Resources to Student-Athletes
• Provides 50 Bibles to Local Campuses OR Sends 2 Student-Athletes to camp
• Sends 2 Student Athletes to Camp OR Provides 20 Coaches Bibles & Devotionals to Local Coaches
• Provides 4 Huddle Leadership Manuals (meetings & resources for Campus Ministry) to Campus Huddles
• Provides resources - such as Bibles, Devotionals, Study books - to local coaches and athletes